Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:49 am
- Forum: News and Announcements
- Topic: Thy Dungeonman for DOS released
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1828
After a while in development I have released my first complete game in QuickBASIC for the public, Thy Dungeonman for DOS! This is a clone of the original Thy Dungeonman flash game on the homestarrunner.com website written purely in QuickBASIC 7.1 and x86 assembly. This game was a bit of a challenge ...
- Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:18 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Windows 10 32 bit NTVDM quits running QB graphic SCREENS
- Replies: 6
- Views: 10043
Whether Windows NTVDM supports full screen or not is mainly dependent on the graphics driver you have installed on your system. This is why on some Windows 7+ computers DOS applications can run full screen and others can't. If you test anything else you should notice that any DOS application, text o...