Just checked, nope not up
Mabey QB sites are finally dieing off...
Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:43 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: QuickBasic/FreeBasic/QB64
- Replies: 6
- Views: 9118
I've only used QB 7.1 PDS, I Stuck to the original last 5 years. I've never touched FB, I been meaning to try it out though, no point in stereotypes. As for QB64, it's aim is to make QB/PDS/QuickBasic native for the 3 major OSes (WIN,OS X, LINUX). it is fully compatible with QB, (with a few bugs). a...
- Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:22 pm
- Forum: QBASIC and QB64 Questions & Answers
- Topic: 10 reasons I still use QB
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5294
10. It just works, a DOS based EXE is just as good if written in any language. 9. QB is my first real programming language (not including AS from flash) learned real fast and it stuck, 'Nuff said 8. QB has trillions of lines of code that are up for open source to enhance your program 7. Easy to prog...
- Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:20 am
- Forum: Pete's QB Site News
- Topic: Pete's QBasic Site celebrates TEN YEARS
- Replies: 23
- Views: 43308
this is why we use Qbasic to this day: RyanKelly: NOT (This OR That) In the landscape of programming languages, Quick Basic resides upon a mountain, surrounded by mists, and insulated from the world beyond. At a far extreme, on the other end of the world, should you travel that far, you will find th...